Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hello, New Norwex Independent Sales Consultant ~ (its ME!!!)~

It’s official!  I signed up this morning as an Independent Sales Consultant for Norwex.  I now have my website: http://www.caroldavis.norwex.biz/

Please click on the site to browse the product catalog and of course I’d love to take your order.  My launch party will be Tuesday April 7 at 7pm at my house where I will demonstrate 8-10 of the products, share some beverages, food, and conversation.

As I just email to an invitee:  All I can say in support of Norwex, is that in all the years you have known me I have NEVER done any direct selling and I have had a total of 2 “parties” in my lifetime (Mary Kay & Pampered Chef). If something holds no interest for me, I decline the invitation. Norwex interested me because I am truly concerned with decreasing my exposure to chemicals. Like you, knowing nothing about the products, I went to my first party...felt like I spent too much...received the products and used them...WOW! They really work as promised and have totally revamped my cleaning regimen (decreasing time and expense)....ok, I’ll stop! One thing I love about Norwex is there lack of “hard sell.”

I’m just really excited!

Below are the April Host Specials if you are at all interested in Norwex, hosting a small gathering is really the way to get some great products!


No comments:

Post a Comment