Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Norwex UPP Surprises my Old Mop!

The Safe Haven package I purchased included the Norwex Ultra Power Plus (affectionately referred to as UPP “you-pee-pee” LOL!) laundry detergent powder. This enzyme based miracle worker promises to be a household cleaning powerhouse.

Last Saturday morning, my 9 year old and I worked our portion of weekly cleaning while I let my teenage boys sleep in.  As we left for Yoga and Tennis, I left the sink full of warm water and ½ scoop of UPP.  The boys were instructed to vacuum and mop the kitchen among their other chores.
Upon my return the mop was still sitting in the dirty water in the sink so I wrung it out to put away and WHOA!  My dingy gray/brown mop had turned several shades lighter, dare I say “approaching white.”  Glancing at the floor also reflected improvement over past mopping sessions with Mr. Clean, Lysol 4-in-1 or Pine-Sol.

·         Dilute in a spray bottle w/water and use in household cleanups: car interiors, patio furniture, and more
·         Make into a paste to pre-treat stains on clothing
·         Use Diluted to remove carpet stains
·         Soak all your Norwex clothes in a sink full of hot water with 1 teaspoon UPP
·         Soak your kitchen fan filters in a sink full of hot water with 1 teaspoon UPP


No comments:

Post a Comment