Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Norwex February Specials ~ Still Clearing the Air

In my mission to spread the Heart Health message, I still believe removing unnecessary potentially dangerous chemicals from your home environment is the best way to create a safe haven for your health so I'm still clearing the air with Norwex!  I no longer have my website, but accept orders via email.


February Specials ~ Join my Kind Cleaning With Norwex Facebook group for an even better deal on these ;)


Every Pet Owner Needs “Pet Perfect!
We have had a muddy Spring this January!  Thankfully my Pet towel cleans Otis off before he even enters the house.  Unlike the picture, I wrap the towel under him and get all the muck off, then get his legs and paws.  So gentle and removes everything this crazy weather has brought: mud, snow, ice and the dreaded ice melt pellets/salt.  I can use it over and over before having to wash it too - it holds a lot and has BacLock which causes the towel to neutralize any bacteria and prevent it from coming off.


The “Magnetic Duo!” makes a great gift or 2nd Cleaning set for your Home
My magnetic EnviroCloth hangs out on the side of my fridge – easy to grab at a moment’s notice when flour has spilled onto the floor, the ketchup bottle topples over or chocolate fingers just closed the fridge door!  Teachers love these to hang on their white boards too, they stay handy and clean that board like nobody’s business.


Hold a small party at your home or an on-line party and you could earn some of the Host Rewards listed.  Norwex solves so many problems: glass cooktop gunk, mirror/window spots, dust everywhere, fingerprints/Sharpie on the wall!  I could go on and on – the point is the products sell themselves because they are solutions to pesky home cleaning issues.  More importantly they allow your home to be clean and germ-free without harmful asthma inducing chemicals.  Email me for more information if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment