Search This Blog

Monday, November 20, 2017

September Struggles

I'm so happy to return to a routine as my youngest finally headed back to school the day after Labor Day.

This months focus is to remember the 80/20 rule and really work on healthy meals.

Tuesday:
80% Food:  I ate the following plus too many apple cinnamon rice cakes and a dinner of 1 cup spaghetti w/homemade veggie sauce and a salad.
20% Exercise: Arms workout

Wednesday:
80% Food: started out with a mimic of the day before but stumbled a bit in the afternoon.  I need to plan some better high protein lunches!  Full Disclosure:  breakfast was eggs & toast (as on Tuesday) but about 11am I started cruising for something sweet and settled on Honey-Nut Cheerios w/ a few choc. chips sprinkled in.  Then I felt so bloated I skipped lunch unitl 2:00 when I was out and about CRAVING some warm meat.  I ate some chicken and then had my planned dinner: Hamburger, swiss chard and a few tater tots w/ketchup.
20% Exercise: HIIT Treadmill as shown



No comments:

Post a Comment