Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Fat Cell Jellies are Running through my Body trying to Sabotage Me!

Chief Jelly: “Listen up, this is an ENTIRE BODY emergency meeting!  As you’ve noticed some among us have been SHRINKING!  We need to put an end to this.  As a group we are releasing the “SUGAR CRAVINGS.” This trusted tactic has worked for years but seems to be malfunctioning of late. Please check your sugar craving enzymes and release those cravings immediately!

…..

Brain Jelly: “there is liquid entering the body….is it sweet?” 
Neck Jelly: “Ugh! It’s water. AGAIN!
Thigh Jelly: “Chief, I’ve been taking an especially hard hit in my area, I’ve seen many of my troops shrinking and a long forgotten muscle is growing. I petition for intensified action.”
Upper arm Jelly: “Well, I’m doing fine up here, this silly chick is running and doing all that sweaty, heart pumping exercise, but she’s forgotten about us, hee hee hee.”

…….

Chief Jelly:  “Attention, the sugar cravings are still NOT working. Time to add LETHARGY!”
Belly Jelly: “Thank goodness, Chief, although I like jiggling around on these ‘runs’ I’ve noticed a muscle pushing my troops around and trying to shrink them also.”
LETHARGY runs rampant.
Chief Jelly: “Why hasn’t sugar consumption resumed?  We’re using CRAVINGS and LETHARGY.”
Back Jelly: “From where I can see, it looks like our body has discovered large quantities of VEGETABLES. Can we make them taste worse?” 
Chief Jelly: “That was my fear, we can’t. Now that She hasn’t had sugar for a while, the VEGETABLES are tasting good. Jeez, we had her roped into a 12 year old’s palate for so long, NOW she decides to grow up and squash our Fat Cell Jellies.”


…………….

Calf Jelly: “She’s moving again chief, this is ridiculous. What else can we do?”
Chief Jelly: “We need to attack on two fronts: HEADACHE and STRESS.  Eye Jelly: you know what to do, make the head throb.  Brain Jelly, send her images of imaginary scenarios of her kids getting hurt to increase the stress. “
Brain Jelly: “Doing my job, boss.  She just texted her son to find out when he’d be home; I’m reeling her in with Stress.  She’ll be scrounging for some leftover Easter candy soon!”
Eye Jelly: “I wish I was more helpful, I sent her a big HEADACHE and she is now ‘taking a nap.’ Backfired big time, sorry, Chief”
Upper Arm Jelly: “Eeeek, why are my muscles groaning and stretching? What is Yoga? What are Free Weights? Brain Jelly, can you tell her those aren’t for her?”

Brain Jelly: “No can do, DETERMINATION and MOTIVATION are in my way.”

No comments:

Post a Comment