Search This Blog

Friday, May 29, 2015

Norwex vs. Everything Under my Kitchen Sink

Anyone knows that applying the principles of Reduce ~ Reuse ~ Recycle yields financial savings.



So clearly the $48.99 spent on the Household Package (above ) would be a huge savings over the multiple chemical cleaners one has in their home.

BONUS POINTS:

  • Norwex cloths are warrantied for 2 years
  • More space in your cabinets
  • More time since you will clean less. Did you know all cleansers leave a film behind that actually ATTRACTS more dirt?
Negative Nellie:  "But you have to wash the cloths, that uses electricity, water and detergent."
Me:  (thinking "Really, Nellie! You want to go there!). Suppose you use Norwex UPP which breaks down to about $0.07/load and you wash your cloths every 2 weeks.  52 washes * 7 cents = $3.64. Water and electricity will vary from home to home but living in my relatively expensive state of Connecticut I'd be using about $15 of water and electricity over the 2 years. So adding that up we get $18.64 for TWO YEARS of household cleaning.

(transparency revelation:  that's not really the stuff under my kitchen sink although I have just as much in my house; I've been boxing it up lately since I've discovered Norwex....this picture is from another Norwex Sales Consultant who is generous and lets us put our names on her photo work; everyone is just so nice at Norwex!)

No comments:

Post a Comment